If you are interested in this position, please submit cover letter, resume and documentation of any degrees or certifications to Tamara.T.Schroeder@employ.oregon.gov, in the subject include “JL 3795523, Infant/Toddler/Preschool Teachers”.
We are a Creative Children’s Center, all of a child’s senses are engaged. Children
are exposed to a world of rich sounds, bright colors, rhythms, and other sensory and kinesthetic
experiences that awaken their minds to the richness and wonders of the world. Using art, music, dance, gardening and other tactile and sensory activities, children participate in open-ended experiences that stimulate exploration and creativity.
We will perform a Criminal Background Check.
* AA/AS Degree in ECE (Early Childhood Education), OR CDA with an infant/toddler focus, OR minimum 3 years direct work with younger children in an educational or youth activity environment – Prefer step level 7 or higher
* Current CPR and amp; First Aid Certification
* Current Food Handlers Certificate
* Teachers are responsible for the early education of children in their care.
* Develop and deliver interactive learning programs designed to engage and educate young children, infant through pre-school age.
DAYS AND HOURS:
* Full-time or Part-time, exact schedule to be arranged with employer. All shifts are during the day between 7:15am-5:15pm.
* $14.50 – $25.00 Per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to Tamara.T.Schroeder@employ.oregon.gov