If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to Tamara.T.Schroeder@employment.oregon.gov Please include “JL 3784699, Optometric Tech” in the subject line.
Fast paced optometric practice seeks energetic and service-oriented person for full time position.
Applicant should possess a caring attitude and strong people skills. Become part of our team and work in a pleasant rewarding environment.
* Strong phone skills.
* Basic Computer skills and knowledge.
* Optical experience, but willing to train.
* Computerized testing, patient screening, assisting patients in frame selection and assisting doctors in patient care.
* Insurance verification and insurance billing.
* Answer phone and provide excellent customer service over the phone and in person.
* Fit and adjust glasses as well as eyeglass repair.
DAYS AND HOURS:
* Full time, 32 Hours per week, exact schedule to be arranged with employer.
* Hours of operation are 8:30-5 Monday – Thurs and 8-12 on Fridays.
* $16.00 – $20.00 Depending on experience.
* Benefits include: Medical, Vision, Sick Pay, Retirement and Paid Vacation.
To apply for this job email your details to Tamara.T.Schroeder@employ.oregon.gov