Website WorkSource Rogue Valley
Please send your resume to Tamara.T.Schroeder@oregon.gov.
* Work at least 24 hours a week if hours are available.
* Have a working phone at all times.
* Formal Caregiver training is desirable but not required.
* Previous experience caring for the geriatric population.
* Know what services are required by each resident in his or her care.
* Must be aware of resources and how to obtain information regarding residents such as: supervisor, co-workers, service plans, nursing care books and the residents themselves.
* Assist with all Activities of Daily Living as required in your assigned area.
* Perform incontinent care for those residents in need.
* Assist residents with bathing, showers, and overall hygiene on a daily basis
* Perform housekeeping duties, such as making beds, cleaning bathrooms, and emptying trash.
* Provide laundry services.
* Obtain vital signs on residents.
* Assist resident in getting up each day.
* Assist with activities, meals, and other functions as they request.
* Inform residents about activities and special functions.
* Inform supervisor of any changes in Residents condition. This may include daily care, health, cognitive ability, etc.
* Answer call lights and/or pagers in a timely manner to best serve our residents.
* Take directions and follow through with each task without reminders.
* Attend all staff meetings and in-services to keep informed.
DAYS AND HOURS:
* To achieve the full weekly stipend amount you must be available for full time work.
Full time on call work is 32 hours or more per week based on availability
* Part time on call work will be prorated based on actual hours worked. Anything over 24 hours per week will receive the full weekly stipend.
* Part time on call work is availability fewer than 32 hours per week but not less than 24 hours per week on average.
* When contacted regarding an available shift you must respond. You may respond that you are not available. When responding that you are not available and have not requested time off you that opportunity to work will be counted as a refusal. If you refuse to work more than 1x in a given week you will not be paid the weekly stipend
* If time off is requested you will not be paid the weekly on call stipend
* up to $20.00 Per hour plus $400 per “on-call week” stipend
To apply for this job email your details to Tamara.T.Schroeder@oregon.gov